Last updated: 22.08.2023
- Information we collect
We may collect certain information about you when you use our Website. The information we collect may include:
Usage Information: We may collect non-personal, anonymous information about your interactions with the Website, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, and pages visited. This data is collected through Google Analytics for the purpose of improving our Website's performance and user experience.
- How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information for various purposes, including but not limited to:
Improving and optimizing the Website's content and user experience. Displaying personalized advertisements through Google AdSense. Analyzing website traffic and user behavior through Google Analytics. Responding to user inquiries and providing customer support.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your information in the following circumstances:
With service providers who assist us in operating the Website and providing services (e.g., hosting, analytics). With advertisers and advertising networks in an aggregated and anonymized format for targeted advertising purposes. When required by law or to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property.
- Your Choices
- Third-Party Advertising
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
- Contact Us
In an event of a crash, a report containing diagnostic data will be automatically sent to us. The report includes:
- The version of PixiEditor you are running
- Date and time when PixiEditor crashed
- Your operating system
- Your hardware, including info about your CPU, GPU and RAM
- A stack trace, which is a location in the PixiEditor code where the error happened. It contains no personal data.
- An error message, which may include textual data related to the files currently opened in the app, or related to actions done in the app prior to the crash. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- The filenames and full paths (including your Windows username) of the currently opened files
- Text that you've previous entered in the app
- The name of currently selected layer
All images created or opened in PixiEditor stay on your machine and are never sent anywhere.
Discord Rich Presence
PixiEditor supports Discord Rich Presence API. This means, your status is publically displayed on your discord profile while using PixiEditor. By default this option is enabled.
Default PixiEditor Rich Presence publically shares information about:
- Document size
- Layers count
- Time elapsed
All of the options can be disabled in the settings as well as Rich Presence itself.
Another thing PixiEditor uses internet access for, is to check updates. You can disable that option as well.